More than 5,000 people gathered Oct. 3 and 4 for the 2014 Rediscover: Catholic Celebration at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
It was some years ago, and spiritually a galaxy away, but there was a night I thought I might never be seen again. Every getaway was blocked until morning. My only way out was to get through the night silently, drawing no attention to myself.
MarieMillerTCSCatholic singer ‘can’t wait’ for Rediscover: event
Catholic celebration has something for everyone
Email your answer to the question “What are you looking forward to at the 2014 Rediscover: Catholic Celebration?,” to email@example.com for a chance to win a pair of tickets to:
Young Adult Night Friday, October 3 or the full day Saturday event, October 4
- Praying fully, even when we’re lost in the clouds
– Register now for the 2014 Rediscover Catholic Celebration
– Download the Rediscover: app
– Tune in to The Rediscover: Hour
Leah Darrow, a speaker at the 2014 Rediscover: Catholic Celebration, shares her journey back to the Church. Read her story and learn how you can see her in person this October.
Register for the 2014 Rediscover: Catholic Celebration, and find out more ways to Rediscover: the Catholic faith.
- The wonder of the adoration chapel
– With Jesus at the center, camp takes faith to the extreme
– Rise and shine: October Rediscover: celebration has new start time
- The greatest prayer of the Church
– The Mass brings NET Ministries staffer to tears
– The perfect prayer
- Silence gives God an opening to our hearts
– Want to go deeper with God? Enter into prayerful silence
- To pray without ceasing means to live purposefully
– Unending prayer: more than a conversation with God
– Can a penny help you pray? Author offers tips that ‘make cents’
- A prayer that incorporates both body and soul
– Grandpa’s rosary
– Dire hospital situation leads to deep devotion to Mary
– Mother of Mercy
– Children can journey through the Bible at fall celebration