The events will be held Tuesdays through November 5 at 7 p.m. at Mozza Mia in Edina.
The series is sponsored by four parishes, Holy Family in St. Louis Park, Our Lady of Grace in Edina, Good Shepherd in Golden Valley and St. Hubert in Chanhassen.
The topics and speakers are:
- “How to Date Right So You Don’t Get Left”
— Nic Davidson
- “Is Bilbo Catholic? Tolkien, The Hobbit and the Church”
— Deacon Nathan Allen
- “The Gospel According to Pope Francis”
— Father John Paul Erickson
- “Femininity: Men and Women in a Gender-free Culture”
— Leah Jacobson
- “Get Out of the Boat! Discover the Meaning of Your Life”
— Deacon Thomas Winninger
- “Grill the Priest: Your Questions, Father’s Answers”
— Father Joseph Johnson
Category: Next Gen