Praying during the three holiest days of the year
Walking with Jesus: Ham Lake youth perform the Passion
‘Give Him 5’ prayer ministry aims to bring people closer to Christ
– Ancient prayer practice offers simple way to talk to God
– Couple falls head over heels over ‘lectio divina’
– The storyteller
How do we cultivate good prayer habits?
Making time for God will give your life purpose, peace
‘Prayer Process’ helps form regular conversations with God
My prayer routine
– Making prayer an integral part of the Lenten season
– Local author hopes novel will help readers see Passion of Christ with ‘fresh eyes’
– Cor Jesu: Coming together to celebrate the heart of Jesus
– During Lent, form life-giving habits
– Standing in the gap
- Our Father, Hail Mary reveal essential truths about faith
- Don’t forget Church’s common prayers
- Daily drive time paves road to prayer
- Beads of wonder
- Rediscover: ‘Why Pray?’
- Rediscover: ‘How to Pray?’
Jesus: Man of prayer at every crucial moment in his life Find the quiet you need to find Jesus Finding God in the desert of silence Four ways to deepen our prayer life We want to hear your stories!
- What forms of prayer can lead me closer to God?
- Prayers of Bible, rosary help us to know Christ
- Coach’s death brings prayer to life for college student
- Persistence is key to good prayer life
- We want to hear your stories!
- Lifting up our hands, minds and heart to God
- Going away to a quiet place
- Seeking God in the silence
- Making prayer a priority deepens friendship with God
- Staying awake
-What child is this? Baby’s identity is at heart of season
- Recognizing Jesus
- Touched by an angel
- The day when love came down
- Tips for celebrating Christmas all season long
– How are you preparing for the Lord’s arrival?
– Are you ready for Christmas?
– Jesse Tree stories keep families rooted in faith during Advent
– How Kate reclaimed Advent
– Campaigning for Facebook ‘likes’
– Advice to parents: ‘Be not afraid’ of media
– What makes a successful parent?
– Human dignity, real connections essential to communication
– Jesus, Mary, Joseph are model for every Christian family
– Family’s love stretches across the globe
– Family: The heart of a culture
– Living in the domestic Church