– Campaigning for Facebook ‘likes’
– Advice to parents: ‘Be not afraid’ of media
– What makes a successful parent?
– Human dignity, real connections essential to communication
– Jesus, Mary, Joseph are model for every Christian family
– Family’s love stretches across the globe
– Family: The heart of a culture
– Living in the domestic Church
– The happiest 2 percent
– Former drug user gets hooked on God
– Is America the land of the free?
– Church can assist those enslaved by addictions
– Go to the ‘Genius Bar’ to understand, celebrate marriage
– Couple says program gave their marriage a boost
– Rediscover: Strong Marriages
– Marriage and intimacy
– Sticking with it, in good times and bad
– Heavenly role models inspire our faith lives
– Saints: Thought determines action
– Local artist creates images of holy men and women for seminary, NET
– Saints, sinners and baby names
– Father Keating to present second talk in Rediscover: Speakers Series
– How to pray
– The routine within the routine
– Teacher takes cue from Apostles: ‘Lord, teach us to pray’
– Ancient words for speechless moments
– ‘Prayer isn’t a cosmic vending machine’
– Crashed ice: Where hockey dream ends, faith begins
– How do your best days begin?
– What is prayer? Why should I pray?
– What is a parish? A diocese? Why do we have them?
– Rediscover: initiative transforms mom’s understanding of ‘local Church’
– Toothpicks to heaven
– New website encourages Catholics to share their inspiring faith stories
– A sacrament that gives peace and strength
– Climbing towers? No problem. Going to confession? No way.
– How have you turned away?
– Extreme makeover, extreme grace
– Book club members support each other in returning to sacrament of reconciliation
– Bonding prayerfully in the pews
– Eucharist gives strength for journey of Christian life
– We prepare for everything important
– Hymns for a new mother
– Sacraments: Catholic sign language
– Beautiful moments
– Black on white: wedding-dress drama
– God’s presence in sacraments unmistakable for Lakeville woman
– Rediscover: a look at the numbers
– Many ways to answer calling from God
– Archbishop: Oct. 12 event is chance to celebrate, re-energize
– St. Paul native chooses marriage… to Christ
– From Harvard to the convent
– Our deepest desires