The church never sold indulgences; they are great gifts offered to the people of God by Jesus through his Church
– Our Lady of Fatima Statue to tour archdiocese
– ‘The Voice’ star visits his childhood school
– Providence Academy wins Quiz Bowl tourney
January is an interesting month as we transition from considerable darkness into the light.
Physicians will sometimes prescribe a hormonal regimen (in the form of a hormonal contraceptive like the Pill) to treat certain gynecological problems like heavy menstrual bleeding, dysmenorrhea (painful periods), PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome), endometriosis, or other conditions like severe acne. In these cases, the Pill is used not as a contraceptive, but as a therapy for a medical condition.
– Center for Mission sponsors Guatemala trip
– Relevant Radio offers quiz contest for students