Recently a phenomenon has come to light that involves the partnering of biomedical researchers with abortionists for the purpose of securing a reliable supply of human tissues and organs.
– Young adult leadership conference is Feb. 7
– Pastor in Savage to receive national award
– DeLaSalle teacher named distinguished educator
– Former archdiocese auxiliary bishop marks 25 years
Pray with U.S. bishops to end abortion Jan. 17-25
Event promotes healing from sexual abuse of children
– Local composer and pianist releases CD
– Bishops to review school committee recommendation
– Center for Mission to manage CRS Rice Bowl
Rediscover: app 2.0 available for download
New website launches for Minn. Catholic Directory
On Nov. 28, also known as “Black Friday,” four Minnesota Knights of Columbus chapters distributed 1,200 winter coats to children in need.
We want to see your Christmas light displays
St. Bridget prepares to celebrate centennial
– Pope names Superior, Wis., Bishop Peter Christensen bishop of Boise City, Idaho, accepts resignation of Bishop Michael Driscoll
– Cathedral of St. Paul seeks wedding photos for exhibit
Event to highlight value of sister parish relationships
African immigrant retreat slated for Nov. 8
CCF Legacy of Faith Award goes to Tom Gainor
St. Agnes School, Providence Academy named to honor roll
The Catholic Spirit announces retirement of longtime employee
Embryos are as human as you and I; they’re simply younger, smaller and more vulnerable. They ought to be accorded the same respect that every human being deserves, as a matter of basic human rights. Human dignity demands nothing less.