St. Matthew in St. Paul will celebrate with its pastor, Father Stephen Adrian, his 44 years of full-time ministry and his upcoming retirement, with a 4:30 p.m. Mass on Saturday, June 23, and a picnic at Cherokee Park in St. Paul.
The use of ventilators can pose particulary challenging problems during end of life situations for families. When should we place a loved one on a ventilator? If somebody is on a ventilator, can we ever “pull the plug?” Understanding our moral duty depends upon whether the use of a ventilator in a particular case can be considered “ordinary” or “extraordinary.”
– Academy of Holy Angels seniors pack bags for families
– Father Jerome Fehn receives Silver St. George Emblem
– National Center for Fathering essay winners announced
– Messersmith wins Father Ward business administator award
– Franciscans honor Father Joncas with international award
– Hill-Murray School announces plans to build new space
– ‘Cheerful’ Catholic Bulletin ad salesman remembered
– Dorothy Day Center celebrates its big ‘Day’
– Dorwatha Woods honored for 25 years as principal at Ascension School
Talk of stadium shouldn’t mean legislators fumble the ball on housing
Tuve el privilegio de acompañar a los obispos de Estados Unidos y centenares de peregrinos a la isla de Cuba, para la visita del Papa Benedicto XVI. Los recuerdos de esta experiencia todavía están latentes. Visitamos Santiago y La Habana.