• Friday, May 24: 10 a.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Conference call with USCCB Committee on Doctrine.
Noon, St. Paul, University of St. Thomas: St. John Vianney College Seminary senior graduation banquet.
5 p.m, St. Paul, The St. Paul Seminary: Holy hour for priesthood ordination.
• Saturday, May 25: 10 a.m., St. Paul, Cathedral of St. Paul: Priesthood ordination.
• Monday, May 27: 5 p.m., St. Paul, Archbishop’s Residence: Mass and dinner with Jesuit novices.
• Tuesday, May 28: 8:30 a.m., St. Paul, Archbishop’s Residence: Scheduling meeting with staff.
9:30 p.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Archbishop’s Cabinet meeting.
1:30 p.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Archbishop’s Council meeting.
4 p.m., St. Paul, Chancery: St. Thomas Academy board of trustees annual meeting.
• Wednesday, May 29: 11 a.m., St. Paul, Archbishop’s Residence: Priests’ jubilarian Mass and luncheon.
6 p.m., Forest Lake, private residence: Live auction item dinner for Church of St. Jude of the Lake.
• Thursday, May 30: 10 a.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Meeting with provincial of Wisconsin Province Jesuits.
11 a.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Archdiocesan Center for Mission board meeting.
2 p.m., St. Paul, Conference call with USCCB.
7:30 p.m., St. Paul, Cathedral of St. Paul: St. Thomas Academy graduation commencement.
• Sunday, June 2: 11:30 a.m., Deephaven, Church of St. Therese: Ground breaking and blessing of senior housing facility.
• Monday-Tuesday, June 3-4: Washington, D.C. Catholic University of America board meeting.
• Wednesday, June 5: 11 a.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Minnesota Catholic Conference board meeting.
• Thursday, June 6: 8 a.m., St. Paul, St. Catherine University: Board of trustees’ retreat.
3 p.m., St. Paul, Chancery: Development Planning Committee meeting.
5 p.m., St. Paul, The Saint Paul Seminary: Solemn vespers, dinner and lecture —Commemoration of the World Day of Prayer for Sanctification of Clergy.